Sunday, November 29, 2009

T-Minus 4 Months!

Well, since it is practically December, that means I am now nearing the end of my third year at Anderson University. Unfortunately, this also means that I have to worry about being able to pay for yet another semester of schooling. Since the story of my life is based around financial struggles, I still don't know if I'll be able to afford another semester at school. I will probably end up knowing by the end of tomorrow. If I can afford another semester, I can then plan on purchasing my new forever friend!

Over the weekend, I went to Michigan to see the wonderful breeder who would be providing the little puppy I tenderly call Rowling. Her name is Jill and the mom dog is Passion(pictured below).



The dad dog is Apatchie, a beautiful red merle.



My puppy is going to be a beautiful male blue merle that will look kinda like this.



The pictures are from http://qualityaussies.webs.com/, my breeder's site!

Anyhow, the possible names for my dog are Rowling, Bandit, and Nimi. I am SUPER excited for this possible little puppy! Now only that but I'm super excited for my possible house that I will be subleasing in May.

Now, if only I could fix my finances enough so that I could get my dog and house, I will be perfectly content to live without luxuries. Luxuries aren't needed to make life happy. All I need is my beautiful puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment