Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Middle Name: Busy

These last few weeks have zipped by so fast that it seems like I've lost track of time. It's seriously been so busy that I literally had to plan my days down to the minute. Each hour has its own schedule of goals to accomplish and unfortunately, fun has not been on the menu for quite a while. Luckily, tomorrow I plan on dedicating a couple hours to spending time with my roommate Chelsea and decorating the apartment for Christmas.

Have I mentioned how in love I am with having an apartment? It's simply amazing and wonderful. I love the seclusion and personal nature of having your own front room, kitchen, and bathroom. I'm even more excited for my house over the summer and next year. I still don't know where exactly I'm going to be living or how I'll afford it but a good friend once told me, in a moment of one of my monthly panic sessions, that you just can't worry over things. You just have to let it go and let life take its course. It will all find a way to figure itself out in the end.

Therefore, I will continue blindly into the future while focusing on the present. Despite all this busyness of school and work and life, I will still try to find those moments where I just listen to music, write a good old novel, and relax and marvel at the good that exists in the world.

And here's my dog update!! This is beautiful passion on a day of playing!





Yup, that's my puppy's mom...And she's simply adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment