Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Themes

I cannot describe to you the fascination I have with movie soundtracks. It's pretty much awesome. The other night, I went through my iTunes (which, I may add, is tediously organized according to album, artist, or mood thanks to my OCDness) and realized that I had over 200 soundtrack albums!

I love soundtracks!


I think my favorite soundtracks have to be The Lion King, Harry Potter soundtracks, Signs, and Prince of Egypt. I listen to those way more than anything else. The other day while driving in the car, my roommate heard a Lion King song and had a fit about how much she liked it as well. Finally, I have found someone else who shares my affinity for soundtracks. All is complete now. I can rest content while listening to The Drink of Despair from the 6th Harry Potter soundtrack.



Poor Harry Potter...

No comments:

Post a Comment