Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Storms

While knocking out some chores today, I quickly saw that the horizon was getting dark. Indy and I rushed home and I headed out to the grocery in hopes of beating the storm. I didn't make it.

This was about 15 minutes after the rain stopped. I had to run inside and put away frozen groceries before I had the chance to get my camera and take pictures. This street is still entirely flooded at the end. My street was flooded for a few minutes.


This hail was about thumb sized. From what I heard, we didn't get it as bad as some places but it was still pretty nasty. There were a couple wrecks on Scatterfield because of people refusing to slow down while the hardest of it came down. Just another day in paradise (Indiana) I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment