Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beta Reader Advice Needed!

After hearing from a few of my beta readers for Book 1 of my series, I've come to realize that there is an issue with my antagonist main character's name. He goes by Bladis, pronounced as Blay-dis with a long vowel a. However, it is being read as Blad-dis.

So what I need is a few brave souls to read through this list and tell me which one they think implies the long vowel best and is aesthetically pleasing. All help is definitely appreciated.

1) Blaedis
2)
Blaidus
3)
Bleydis
3)
Blādis
4)
Bladys
5)
Bleydis


Also, I will be needing additional beta readers soon seeing as how my first manuscript goes out this weekend. It would be free for the reader and they would have the opportunity to heartlessly critique another person's work, something we all secretly love doing :) I'll post a call-out soon.

2 comments: