Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Today's cuisine was yet again seafood. On the menu were crab legs, big scallops, and spinach. It was pretty tasty but the crab would have been far better if I had sea salt. Unfortunately, I had to survive with table salt instead. This is the second time I've made scallops on my own. The first time they felt like rubber and tasted even worse. This time, I was careful to slowly cook them and season them. A ton of butter (What's a delicious meal without clogging arteries?), salt, pepper, and a pinch of garlic powder made them magnificent! Oh, and since my brother-in-law just can't stand it when I dip my foods -hamburger into the mayo, hot dog into ketchup, ect- I went ahead and put the dressing ON the salad. :)

Oh, and it was all topped off with a glass of Hawaiian Punch as is now customary with expensive meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment