Thursday, February 3, 2011

Once-Monthly Post

At this point in the semester I have little time to do much, including blog-updates so this is just a summary of random thoughts I think are important.

1) Watching Animal Planet reminds me of Summer, or at least warmer weather, so I'm abstaining from watching it until the seasons change.
2) The months right before spring hits remind me of Avatar so I'm abstaining from watching or listening to Avatar music until at least March.
3) I've had four days off from school this week due to the ice storm. I should make a post later about my ridiculous ice storm adventures but I'm sure I won't until this semester ends.
4) I found a few apartments south of Indy near my sister's house so when spring break arrives I'm going to investigate the places and decide on one.
5) I got my hopes up thinking I was going to get 3 rats today but I had this little seed of doubt in my mind whispering to me that I wasn't being responsible by buying rat products and a cage. I ended up deciding not to get them because I should save that money for gas, bills, and tuition. While I know I made the responsible and adult choice, I still can't help feeling let down that I didn't get them. I wish I could have a pet. I just can't bring myself to spend the money on them.
6) As a great turn around from the previous point, I can get a dog in 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment