Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blocked Mental Breakdown

Right now, I have close to 1,900$ in my account. As of tomorrow, my school will cash my check to them and 2 months of saving will become 270$. By this weekend it will be around 200$. Then I pay rent. It will be 15$ until the 1st of April when I get paid. I could cry but I won't. It feels like someone has torn my heart out of my chest. I hate working so hard for something only to no longer have it. It sucks even more because I still have 900$ to pay on my bill. So no matter how much I save I won't have a good amount of money to rely on until....

If I continued with this I would have a breakdown. So I'm avoiding thinking about it and just writing the checks like usual, pretending that I have thousands in the bank. I hate my life.

1 comment:

  1. i had a year or so like that. post college. writing checks because i had to, watching the due dates on my bills to see what could wait until i had more money.
    it'll pass, girl. chin up. when you get through this, you'll feel damn near invincible. because you did it.

    ReplyDelete