Saturday, April 14, 2012

Most Epic Speech Ever

“Four centuries ago, the nations made a choice to break away from the north in an attempt to hold onto their freedom. They fought against the greater nation and they won. And now here we are, repeating history again. Yes, I am a traitor but I will gladly admit it. A traitor does not stand for injustice. A traitor does not stand silently in the dark while others needlessly suffer. A traitor does not support a cause that undermines the very freedom and essence of the human existence.

So today I will say to everyone that I am a traitor. I will not watch the masses suffer, I will not allow war crimes to take place, and I will not allow death to take place in camps like this. And today it isn’t just me who is a traitor. We are all traitors. Because today, we are patriots.”

Errors are to be expected since I haven't edited this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment