Sunday, August 29, 2010

My God, The Horror!

This is the most horrible thing that could ever happen. Absolutely disgusting. How dare the buses forget to pick up students? How dare any other news be more headline worthy than this story? Thank god that CNN found it necessary to place it on its most important articles for today. Without them, I wouldn't know what to do. I wouldn't know about this terrifying tragedy. Thank you, CNN, for having the common sense to make this your most important article.



Also, thanks for realizing that this question needed to be the daily pole question the other day. I know there's grimmer things you've asked before. Such as whether or not we think the recession is over, if BP should be punished for the oil leak, or if gay marriage should be allowed. This question though, is vital to society. I'm relieved that we now know what the general population thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment