Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Explosion Iminent

As I get older, and more stressed with school and work, I find it harder and harder to not insult or mock someone's religion, beliefs, or lifestyle. Often times, these people are those who are closest to me. I'm definitely not one of those people who can hold their tongue for too long. When someone shoves their beliefs in your face and they seem completely and utterly ridiculous compared to typical society. Hipsters annoy me. Immature people annoy me. Blindly happy people annoy me.

Having open-minded people close to me is both a cursing and a blessing. If only I could learn to see more of the blessing and less of the curse.

1 comment:

  1. EEEEP!!! I hate being scorned so I think I shall start avoiding your calls. I'll tell you I'm putting Caden to sleep but really I'll be sitting shivering thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete