Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning

As a college kid, my belongings are typically limited to the room I reside in (which also reminds me that returning home from break today was especially hard because my life basically takes place in one bedroom in Anderson while in Greenwood it exists in a HUGE house). This means that spring cleaning takes maybe one day. Last week, I cleaned my desk at school, my space at work, and my room at home. So the next few weeks, I'll be focusing on organizing my responsibilities (projects, bills, etc), thoughts, and house. Now the weather just needs to warm up and I'll be ready for summer in no time.

That's important now in the start of April because for AU kids our summer starts the first week of May. That means I have 4 weeks left until summer is here! Then I have two months of summer classes and then I'm done.

I should also briefly mention what went down on my spring break this year. Last year, I had two spring breaks because I took a week off school. One break i spent working while the other I spent with family in Florida. This week is currently spring break for me but I spent Thursday through today at home in Greenwood. This is a quick break down of what I did.

1. Dinner with family
2. That Fun Place all day
3. Dinner at the Madre's
4. Massive breakfast meal
5. Got a new puppy named Caesar
6. Grilled out for dinner
7. Delicious lunch in Indy
8. Two different parks
9. Hung out with sister
10. Got lost driving with niece

It was a crazy break but it was wonderful to just get away from work and school and spend time with the family. I had some wonderful moments that made me warm and fuzzy inside where I just had to smile at how content family makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment