Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Introducing....Spring!

The blog got a facelift. It's supposed to reflect the light, happy feeling of spring but I'm pretty sure it's just this color because I think it's pretty.


Today, I knocked a few things off my April T0-Do list. This is the list...

I accomplished number 5 today. I headed onto campus and forked over 40-something dollars for an outfit I'll wear one day out of the 80 years I'll be alive. A cap and gown is just as useless as a wedding dress. That much money for one day?!


I also decided that it was finally time to turn on both of my lamps (Anthony Bourdain No Reservations is on tv). Last summer, I kept both lamps on and the windows open whenever I was home. Once winter came, I refused to turn the one on the right on and only had one on. Now that both are on it feels more like summer!

I thought I'd also throw in a picture of my rats. May is waiting for me to give her some food. She just finished eating my leftover wrap from lunch.

June is eating the wrap she stole from May. Sharing is definitely not caring.

2 comments:

  1. Sell that cap and gown to a junior if you can at all! You might be able to get a few bucks back on it that way.

    ReplyDelete