Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy Day

Today was a little crazy. I had class of course but after that I was off from work. So I decided to accomplish everything I had on my list of To Do things before I moved.

1) Ran errands (groceries to last a week, a new toy for Indy since he chewed through his old one and cow hooves so I don't have to play with him sometimes. I'm a great mom.)

2) Came home and cleaned my bathroom from floor to ceiling. This is my final serious clean of that room. I will clean it briefly before leaving next week.

3) Cleaned my room and hallway, vacuumed everything, organized my belongings. I need to stop throwing my clothes in a pile at the end of the day but as I write this I literally restarted that pile about 15 minutes ago.

4) My housemate officially moved out so Indy and I are alone. I cleaned EVERYTHING!! The kitchen, dining room, living room, even the terrifying basement. It's all scrubbed and sparkling clean and prepared for a moveout.

5) Indy and I took two walks today. On our second one, we saw another German Shepherd. Indy was brave and tough and looked about 4,000,000,000x's more handsome than it too. I love long-haired shepherds.

6) Ran out for dinner because I was getting cabin fever. Had my last Deluxe Donuts before leaving town :(

7) Cleaned the yard and relaxed on the porch before the storm hit.

8) Chatted with the neighbor about yard work, school work, and life in general.

9) Crashed...I'm pooped. Indy is pooped. He also peed on the floor today for the first time in nearly 4ish weeks. I blame myself because we were playing fetch and he got too excited after not going out for a while. He's such a baby sometimes. I have only a week left in town. I'm prepared for crying/celebrating.

Also, I began writing again today after 10 months away from it. I promptly gave up because I had no idea what I was saying.

I also forgot to study for a quiz tomorrow for class. Looks like I'll be using one of those drop quiz cards my prof offers!

1 comment:

  1. DOOOD!! I thought you HATED it when people think their baby is all that and a bag of chips??? Now Indy is more wonderful than any other dog? :)

    Geez, you had a busy day! Please come to my house and clean too:)

    ReplyDelete