Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tidbit

There isn't much to report on tonight. My life these last few days has been remarkably dull and unpleasant. It's been a rough few but it's time I move on. Therefore, I'm focusing on just a couple things to help me face these next few days with.

My dog is adorable. While sitting on my bed with me, he tried his darnedest to stay awake as I pet him. Puppies dozing off sitting up are adorable. I also have the best dog in the world. He knows sit, shake, dance, down, off, and house. He also chases away peepers, people, and any squirrel he chances to see on campus. Yes, he's better than your dog. He's a GPS dog. Why wouldn't he be better?

This is my last full week living in Anderson. I think the root of my sadness this weekend lies in this fact. I'm stuck in a pond of bittersweet emotions I have yet to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment