Saturday, February 18, 2012

Slight Rant Against Ye Olde Religion

I mean, the subtitle to this blog does mention voicing opinions about bitterness toward people, life, and God so I guess I need to go ahead and follow the description.

Just is just my thought process here but...

A few days ago I was a little down and out about how I had yet to land a career-job. I had heard someone talking about how they handed all their troubles over to God and not long later things started looking up all of sudden. So what did I do?

I said a prayer, handed my worries about my job over to God, and asked Him to guide me in finding a secure, good-paying job.

You know what happened?

Two days later I find out my job is only going to last a month longer because they're shutting down.

Really? Awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment