Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sometimes, I hate research. I hate having to spend hours going over facts and numbers and dates just so that I can get to the nitty-gritty details. I want to involve myself with what I'm working on, not get muddled in the numbers. This goes both for leisure activities and business. I hate having to get those 10 sources for my school project. I'm much rather be working on the project, creating it with my own plans and imagination. The same goes for writing. I've been on page 134 for what seems like hours today because I have to research everything out so I know what I'm talking about.

I also hate people who drive by my house with their music blaring and their windows rolled down because they think it looks cool. Instead, it makes them look like blithering, thoughtless drones with nothing better to do than drive around in their beat-up hood cruisers.

I also hate gum but that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment