Monday, July 26, 2010

Ze Best

Three things have happened today so far that have made my day ten times better than it would have been otherwise.

1) While walking into Payless to pick up a few groceries I forgot, a Payless employee was hiding behind a sign advertising their daily specials. As I walked by, she peeked her head out the side and went BOO! It was even better because the woman was 50+ years. I love a good sense of humor :)

2) While in Payless and searching out dish soap, I found a dish scrubber that was 100% organic and made with recycled goods! It looks gross because it's brown but it takes a load off my shoulders because I know it will decompose into the environment when I throw it away!

3) I decided to splurge on groceries yesterday and got a box of frozen corn dogs. I cooked one up today and had a nice dish of corn dog, ketchup, and Hawaiian Punch. It's been over two years since I've had a corn dog and it was just as good as it was when I was a little girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment