Thursday, September 9, 2010

Settling In

I'm about to wrap up week 2 of classes this semester and I'm already in a schedule. I get 1-2 hour breaks between classes and spend that time doing homework, reading, and catching up on research. Then I head off to work for 4-9 hours and fit homework in where I can there. As soon as I get home, I print off assignments or wrap up any last minute homework before getting to sleep by 12, preferably 11.

My goal is to be able to have the time after work for me and reading or writing. So far, it's working out. The only problem is that I'm the kind of person who works best in the evening and slacks off best in the afternoon. So this new schedule is a lot more difficult than I first thought.

On the bright side, I'm now making it to sleep before 11:30 this week. I'm already turning into a grandma with a teacher's bed time. It's kind of sad but I guess when you're working two jobs (Full time work and full time school in my opinion are two jobs) you have to head to sleep early!

No comments:

Post a Comment