Thursday, September 9, 2010

Signs

Since I finished Book 2, I've stayed away from my books as much as possible. I even stopped reading them so I could take a break. I had a vague idea of how I wanted to do Book 3 but it's going to take a lot of work to connect the dots after removing a decent amount of the plot in editing. The good news is the last few days I've been daydreaming in my free time. I think up little plots and interesting situations for my characters. Today at work I spaced out long enough to come up with a few ways to work the plot for Book 3!

This is a sure sign that it's nearly time to write again. I'll give it a couple more weeks so I can concentrate on class and getting enough rest for this transition over to the school year but I'm very excited to start this book! I really hope it'll be time to begin soon and this will be another fast and fun one like Book 2 was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment