Thursday, October 14, 2010

Roommates

Why the hell do people have to do their laundry once a week?

Seriously, is there something that vital in their laundry bag that they really must wash each week? A lucky pair of undies? A black top that simply goes with every outfit? Or is it that once they have ten pairs of socks left in their drawer, it's desperately necessary to wash the five in the basket?

I'm going to lose it. It's going to build up and I'll snap. One day, I'll be curled up in the corner of my room, rocking back and forth, sobbing and crying and repeating to myself that I only have seven months left. Just seven months...Just seven more.

I should also add that I know I'm not the easiest to live along with. I'm sure the fact that I don't clean the bathroom ever annoys people. I know there has to be more about me that drives people crazy. But for Pete's sake, must one really wash their laundry every week?

I blame the fact that they don't pay the bills and their parents do. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment