Sunday, October 31, 2010

Triumph!

Hell, yeah, it's November, baby!

Well, almost November but by the time I wake up it will be! This means I've survived two of the longest months in the school year (besides April) and I now have only like 18 days of school left. That means only 1.5 months of this semester. That means only a few weeks until I'm done with classes.

That means only six months left in this god-forsaken house with god-forsaken roommates in a god-forsaken town.

It's kind of sad that I count down the months, weeks, days, hours of my future but when you're as unhappy as me it's unavoidable. I am so psyched. I can find my own home (or move in with a sib/mom) in only a few months, get a dog, get a job, and get a life.

And I'll only have to have one job in a few months! Not three! I don't think I could be as excited as I am right now!

1 comment: