Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Slowly but Surely

This last week all I've been able to think about is my book. I gave up reading the Hidden Book just because it was really elementary and silly. When I went back to Book 2 I found it just as boring as the Hidden Book. I'll probably stick with it a couple more days just for the sake of updating myself on the story but all I can think about is Book 3.

I have the first third of the book outlined to the detail (it's only lacking the dialogue) so I think the foundation is set for the rest. I want to keep my options open for the rest of the book in case I have to change things or want to add or take away plots. It already looks like one plot will have to be entirely cut just because it makes no sense whatsoever.

I just have to do a bit more research and think up a title since the old one wouldn't work with the new plot but I think I'm only just a few days from beginning the book, especially with the laid-back schedule I now have with school. I'm so excited that I can barely focus on my homework or schoolwork! I love this feeling of overwhelming anticipation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment