Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random Tidbits

I really, really hate that sentence. I've been reading this book for over a year now and every time I get to this part I predict that sentence and despise it just as much as the time before. Yet, I still haven't changed it. I probably won't until I finish Book 3 and 4 and reach 5 (this one) again. So a couple more years of hating that passage are bound to happen.

Today was ridiculously difficult for supposedly being my easy day of the week. Actually, it wasn't exactly difficult. It was ridiculous though. It was full of ups and downs. First class of the day wasn't bad, chapel was stupid and a waste, second class of the day was good, the hour until work was wasted because I'm too exhausted to do anything but stare at homework, work was okay while I worked with my boss, work was stupid when I worked with someone else, and after work was just a mental, emotional, and physical crash from it all.

On a lighter note, I purchased donuts from the school cafe today. They were good but after getting them I placed my ID card in my back pocket. When I got home later, I went to go to the bathroom, pulled down my pants, and heard a "Sploosh!". It was my ID card. It fell in the loo. Needless to say, I had to get my card back so I stuck my hand in the toilet to get it. Lucky for me I hadn't used the toilet yet so it was clean water.

On a darker note, today was really hard for me to get through. There were several times where I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep and leave behind the worries of a college student. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed that I feel like I won't survive the day. It's silly but true. I get so panicky and upset that I don't do anything right or logically. I went through the entire day like this until I got home from work. After a few minutes of detoxing while listening to some good fuzzy-feeling music, I started to recover and regain my composure.

No comments:

Post a Comment