Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Writer's Thoughts: Comforting Moments

Double posting today because reading gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach whenever I come across this part. It's a piece from Book 2, only a chapter or so from the end so it's a rather tender moment between MC Roan and the cat he'd adopted at the beginning of the book. After a brutal separation, they reunited for a time. Click on the picture to read it full size.

I love this part just because how monumental it was for the characters to finally reunite. In the middle of the climax of the book plot, and time, slow down for this brief, but intense, moment. I tend to read this part a lot just before bed because it leaves me with soothing thoughts and a light heart.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your last few posts and I love the passion you have for writing.

    ReplyDelete