Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inspired

Nothing like a new soundtrack to motivate me to start Book 3. I went to click on Microsoft Word to open up a new document for Book 3 before I reminded myself that I have an assignment to finish tonight before I relax :(

Alas, it was a wonderful day though! In spite of my depressed mood last night (consult yesterday's emo post) I had a rather delightful day. Class was enjoyable, I got lots of homework done, and spent a large chunk of the afternoon and evening hanging out with my education buddies.

When I walked back home today I was humming Jurassic Park. This is rare for me since it's such a cheery theme and I've been so down lately. It made me excited to see my niece and family is 35 days :)

Now back to my homework assignment and listening to the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment