Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Adding Hoodrat to my Professions

On my way out of school today, I signed out at the office and sat down to wait for Carpool Buddy (who I burned out of the car this morning) to arrive from his class. The principal's door opened and three troublemakers walked out. When I picked my customary chair to sit in I didn't realize I was picking the middle chair. So the three hoodrats had to sit on each side of me.

Now I had three hoodrats twice my size sitting around me. It was really awkwardly silent for a few seconds because they were in the presence of the noble Anderson University teacher and I was surrounded by knife-wielding thugs.

Then one turns to me, grins real big, and says, "I ain't gonna bite, you know."

Needless to say, I added being late to the list of attributes I hate about Carpool Buddy.

1 comment: