Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Think Not

I finally took my Praxis II today and I have a feeling I didn't pass it. I didn't pass it last year by two points. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to put it off until this month, meaning by the time I get my grade back in December it will be too late to retake the test if I didn't pass it today. Basically, I have to take a semester off from school since I would have to put off teaching another semester.

Someone told me yesterday that when I take the test a huge load would be lifted from my shoulders and I would be relieved to have it done. While it's true I'm glad it's over I feel no less unburdened. Now I have to spend four weeks waiting for a simple score that could determine whether or not I'll be able to leave this town in the summer. If anything, I feel worse than before. I would rather spend the next four weeks taking tests every day instead of waiting on just one test.

I don't think I would even come back to Anderson University if I didn't pass the exam and had to take a semester off. I don't like the school and all my friends would have graduated by next year. So instead I'll either discontinue my education or just transfer elsewhere.

What a downer...

No comments:

Post a Comment