Monday, November 8, 2010

Rash? I Call it Spontaneous

I'm the kind of girl who does stupid things when she's bored. Four years ago I thought it would be cool to get three piercings in one sitting. Three years ago I thought it would be awesome to get a nose piercing. Two years ago I drove across the country to meet my ex. One year ago I chopped off all my hair. Half a year ago I got two tattoos.

Obviously, that's just in four years. High school was a disaster. Well, I've learned to curb my ill-planned adventures. I don't randomly decide to go sky-diving and leap out of the nearest plane. Today I wanted to get another tattoo. So I drew it on my hand. This is the result.

This at least keeps me from actually forking over 40$ and regretting it. Now I'm just wandering around with a permanent marker tattoo.

I had so much more on my mind and had at least 3 ideas to rant about but it's that time of the month and I feel like curling up in the fetal position and sleeping away the next week so that won't happen. Instead, I'll mention how I watched an hour from Gangs of New York today in one of my school classes. It was a pretty cool movie but anytime I think about gang movies I think about Kung Fu Hustle and all I can see is this.



Makes it slightly hard to take anything gang-related seriously...

3 comments:

  1. DUDE. This is really freaky, but I have been thinking about a tattoo in like the SAME location on my left hand. That is scarily ironic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, have you ever thought about henna tattoos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There aren't any places in Anderson that do henna tattoos :( I've checked around. Besides, the hand-drawn ones give me a chance to change my tattoos on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete